Shyamanta Baruah is a ‘Full Stack Digital Marketer’ with proven capabilities of bringing traction. His expertise includes SEO, paid advertising, social media marketing, content marketing, growth hacking, analytics, coding & design.
And the Long Story
I am currently leading the digital initiatives at Société Générale Global Solution Centre.
I started my career with a start-up, fresh out of college. There I saw an opportunity to combine my love for gaming with e-learning and went on to build a ‘Game-Based Solutions’ vertical. The learning games created by the team are used by global corporations like Pepsi India, Fidelity and WNS Global.
Later the startup got acquired by Zensar Technologies (an RPG group company) and I became a core member of the ‘e-learning Solutions’ team.
During this phase, I consulted some of the major brands like Wipro, Infosys, WNS, Tata Motors, Bajaj Auto, Dr. Reddy’s, Juniper Networks, Investec, Fidelity, Cisco Systems and National Grid.
My next call for adventure made me join a start-up called Global Talent Track (GTT) funded by majors like Helion Capital, Intel Capital, and Cisco Systems.
I joined as the 5th member of the team and built the ‘Digital Content’ team from ground. The team was responsible for ‘everything online’ for the company. GTT was featured as one of the most promising start-ups in India by Business Today and Fortune India.
The limited marketing budgets of a start-up environment enabled me to discover the power of ‘Digital and Social Media’ marketing. I designed the digital strategy for the organization and managed 7 web properties that belonged to the organization.
During this phase, I also managed digital marketing campaigns for two of the key knowledge partners Google India and Intel India.
I am passionate about creating beautiful presentations. I have 15 featured SlideShares so far under my belt.
- I Rank in the first page of Google for a first name search
- Rank for all results in the Google first page for a full name search
- Klout Score of 61
- 8K+ Twitter followers
- 1000+ LinkedIn connections
- Regularly contribute to Medium and Quora
- Guest blogged on platforms like Open Sesame and e-Learning World
- 15 featured presentations on SlideShare homepage so far
- Featured on Unsplash
- Expert knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Expert knowledge of Facebook Power Editor and Google Adwords
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Canva and Powtoon
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Expert knowledge of Hootsuite and Buffer
- Intermediate knowledge of WordPress
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
A Personal note
Writing a bio sounding all important and pompous is not easy for me. I don’t take myself too seriously. I am a very approachable guy. So, please reach out if you think I can be of any help anytime.